Part 2: Full Time Health and Safety Representative / Occupational Health and Safety Assistant, NQF Level 3 (49 Credits):
Part 2 of the Qualification between 5 to 9 Months to complete. The Knowledge Modules are relatively quick to complete (consists of Learner Material which has to be learnt, after which a Test is done on the Online Lesson System), whereas the Practical Skill Modules consist of comprehensive Tasks and Documents to be completed and handed in to our Course Staff / Instructors for evaluation. The Work Experience Modules require strict durations of active employment at your company in the specific roles and responsibilities set out by the Work Experience Modules, under supervision of your suitably qualified Occupational Health and Safety Manager of your company who has to sign off on each of the required aspects before you can submit the Documentation and Additional Documentation as well as the signed Statement of Work Experience. The documentation and the Statement of Work Experience is evaluated by our Course Staff / Instructors.
After completing every Knowledge Module, every Practical Skill Module and every Work Experience Module of Part 2, the student earns a Silver Certificate (if Part 1 has already been completed as well) and simultaneously earns the PART QUALIFICATION: Full Time Health and Safety Representative / Occupational Health and Safety Assistant, NQF Level 3 (49 Credits).
Part 2: All 9 Knowledge Modules of Occupational Health and Safety Applications, as well as 2 Practical Skill Modules (PM-04 & PM-05) and 2 Work Experience Modules (WM-03 & WM-04), as follows:
- KM-03-KT 01: Principles and Concepts of HIRA
- KM-03-KT 02: Techniques of Incident Investigation
- KM-03-KT 03: Principles of Occupational Hygiene
- KM-03-KT 04: Principles of Safe Work Practices
- KM-03-KT 05: Criteria and Standard of Document Control
- KM-03-KT 06: Concepts and Principles Cause and Effect Analysis
- KM-03-KT 07: Principles, Concepts and Process of HIRA
- KM-03- KT 08: Continuous Improvement
- KM-03-KT 09: Change Management
- PM-04: Inspect work places and environments to identify the Occupational Health and Safety Hazards and determine the Risks associated with the work
- PM-05: Coordinate the work activities of Occupational Health and Safety Representatives
- WM-03: Exposure to Occupational Risk Management processes – (MINIMUM of 3 Months)
- WM-04: Exposure to the processes of selecting, appointing and managing Occupational Health and Safety Representatives – (MINIMUM of 1 Month)
Online Training Membership Full Payment
Part 2 of the Qualification: Full Time Occupational Health and Safety Representative / Occupational Health and Safety Assistant, NQF Level 3 (49 Credits).