Part 1: Occupational Health and Safety Representative, NQF Level 2 (32 Credits):
Part 1 of the Qualification between 3 to 6 Months to complete. The Knowledge Modules are relatively quick to complete (consists of Learner Material which has to be learnt, after which a Test is done on the Online Lesson System), whereas the Practical Skill Modules consist of comprehensive Tasks and Documents to be completed and handed in to our Course Staff / Instructors for evaluation. The Work Experience Modules require strict durations of active employment at your company in the specific roles and responsibilities set out by the Work Experience Modules, under supervision of your suitably qualified Occupational Health and Safety Manager of your company who has to sign off on each of the required aspects before you can submit the Documentation and Additional Documentation as well as the signed Statement of Work Experience. The documentation and the Statement of Work Experience is evaluated by our Course Staff / Instructors.
After completing every Knowledge Module, every Practical Skill Module and every Work Experience Module of Part 1, the student earns a Bronze Certificate and simultaneously earns the PART QUALIFICATION: Occupational Health and Safety Representative, NQF Level 2 (32 Credits).
Part 1: All 9 Knowledge Modules of Fundamentals of Occupational Health and Safety, as well as both Knowledge Modules of the Fundamentals of Communication. Additionally it also consists of 3 Practical Skill Modules (PM-01, PM-02 & PM-03) and 2 Work Experience Modules (WM-01 & WWM-02), as follows:
- KM-01-KT 01: Roles and Responsibilities of Health and Safety Representatives
- KM-01-KT 02: Legislative Requirements related to OHS Act
- KM-01-KT 03: Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Awareness
- KM-01-KT 04: Introduction to Behavioural Management
- KM-01-KT 05: Introduction to Emergency Preparedness
- KM-01-KT 06: Fundamentals of Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- KM-01-KT 07: Introduction to Safe Work Practices
- KM-01-KT 08: Accident and Incident Investigation Awareness
- KM 01-KT-09: Overview of Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders
- KM-02-KT 01: Explain Basic Communication Model
- KM-02-KT 02: Principles and Ethics of Auditing
- PM-01: Represent the needs of employees with regard to Occupational Health and Safety matters
- PM-02: Inspect work places, identify Hazards and Risks and take immediate action to ensure Health and Safety in the workplace
- PM-03: Consult with employees and raise their Needs and Issues
- WM-01: Exposure to the workplace Examination Processes – (MINIMUM of 3 Months)
- WM-02: Exposure to the processes of representing the Occupational Health and Safety needs of Employees – (MINIMUM of 3 Months)
Online Training Membership Full Payment
Part 1 of the Qualification: Occupational Health and Safety Representative, NQF Level 2, (32 Credits).