Module 1: NQF Level 2 – Junior Safety Officer
- Start with Module 1 to qualify as Junior Safety Officer:
- 5 Day course: In Class / On Site as per your requirement.
- One day will be a practical day where the candidate will get specific tasks to perform that must be signed off by the Course Moderator.
- Theory and practical as per attached amount to R 7,700.00 for one person. Any additional candidates cost will be R4,000.00 per person (providing the course runs simultaneously )
- Part 1 will end up with a Practical Assessment and Exam.
- Depending on your requirements the candidate can stop after implementing with Module 1 or then qualified to start with the second Module of the course to qualify as a SHE officer,
Module 2: NQF Level 3 SHE Officer
- Start with Module 2 as SHE officer
- 4 Day 5 course: In Class / On Site as per your requirement.
- All practical’s must be signed off by the Course Moderator and be applicable and useful information as per company requirements.
- Theory and practical as per attached presentation will amount to R 6,500.00 for one person.
- Any additional candidates cost will be R3,500.00 per person (providing the course runs simultaneously )
- Part 2 will end up with a Practical Assessment and Exam.
Students with prior experience can apply through ISO NET for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) witch also applies for the QCTO Qualification: Occupational Health and Safety Quality Practitioner Qualification Practioner SAQA ID: 99714