Online Training Full Payment
This is the ONCE-OFF payment for Students who want to enrol for this INDIVIDUAL COURSE MODULE Online.
On Site Training:
On Site R 7,200.00 for one person. Any additional candidates cost will be R4,000.00 per person (providing the course runs simultaneously )
VIP: Before you can start with this course you need to complete the Junior Safety Officer course or complete a Recognition Prior Learner (RPL).
ISO-NET Safety Officer course is designed to enhance professional knowledge and skills through a carefully selection of Knowledge Modules, Practical Skill Modules and Work Experience Modules.
- The purpose of Module 2 A & B is to enable a Safety Officer to understand and implement the knowledge and work experience to function effectively within the industry and add value to the QMS.
- Part two also complete the Safety Officers training and serve as a base for completion of the QCTO & SAQA ID: 99714, 256 Credits, NQF Level 5 / Equivalent National Diploma
Specific Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
- Principals, Concepts and Process of Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments and Controls
- Techniques of accidents and Incidents investigations
- Principals of Occupational Hygiene Measuring Instruments.
- Principals of Safe Working Practices
- Effective Documentation and Document Control
- Concepts and Principal of Cause and Effect Analysis
- Principals, Concepts and Process of HIRA
- Concepts and Principal of Continuous improvement.
- Concepts and Principal of change Management
SAQA / Saiosh Information:
This is a Knowledge Module:
- This Individual Course is accredited by SAQA and Saiosh (40 CPD Points)
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite course: JSO 001: Junior Safety Officer
- Before starting this course you must complete the required prerequisite complete qualification: Junior Safety Officer