Online Training Full Payment
This is the ONCE-OFF payment for Students who want to enroll for this individual COURSE.
The purpose of this module is to provide you with an overview of Alcohol & Drugs Misuse, and how to identify and manage Alcohol and Drugs in the Workplace.
In this Course you will gain knowledge about the following:
- The effect of Alcohol
- Hazard of Alcohol & other Drugs in the Workplace
- Obligations of employees
- Duty in relation to third persons (Contractors and Visitors)
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Control Strategies
- Policy on Alcohol and other Drugs at the workplace
- Why develop a policy?
- Third persons
- Identifying persons impaired by Alcohol or other Drugs
- Identification of an impaired person
- When dealing with substance-impaired persons in the workplace
- Self-assessment by the employee
- Testing for illicit Drugs
- Testing for Alcohol
- Safeguards for medication
- INFORMATION ON ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUGS
- Other Drugs
- Opiate Analgesics
- Volatile Substances (Solvents and Inhalants)
- Prescription Medication
- Over-the-Counter Medication
- Combining Drugs
Accreditation & CPD Points:
As a Corporate Member of SAIOSH, ISO NET (Pty) Ltd submitted the Alcohol & Drugs Misuse in Workplace Course and Traning Material for adjudication.
SAIOSH certified this ISO NET (Pty) Ltd Course and awards it 2 CPD Points, see the Certificate below: