Online Training Full Payment
This is the ONCE-OFF payment for Students who want to enrol for this INDIVIDUAL COURSE MODULE.
- Explain what is meant by behavior and how behavior of people influence their health and safety.
- Describe the factors that influence the behavior of people.
- Identify and explain the role of behavioral modification in influencing the overall health and safety of employees.
- Explain what contribution leadership can make towards creating a culture where unacceptable behavior regarding health and safety issues are not tolerated.
SAQA / QCTO / Saiosh Information:
This is a Knowledge Module:
- This Module is a SINGLE PART of the bigger SAQA Qualification ID: 99714 (Occupational Certificate: Safety, Health and Quality Practitioner)
- This Module is a SINGLE PART of the bigger QCTO Curriculum Code: 226302001 (Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner)
- This Individual Short Course is accredited by Saiosh (2 CPD Points)