Online Training Full Payment
This is the ONCE-OFF payment for Students who want to enrol for this INDIVIDUAL COURSE MODULE Online.
On Site Training:
On Site R 7,700.00 for one person. Any additional candidates cost will be R4,000.00 per person (providing the course runs simultaneously )
Junior Safety Officer
The ISO-NET Junior Officer course is designed to enhance professional knowledge and skills through a carefully selection of Knowledge Modules, Practical Skill Modules and Work Experience Modules.
The course also serve as a link between employees and Management regarding Safety and Health Aspects in Workplace.
Clear guidance towards the needs and expectations of the employees and employer’s are prioritized and dealt with
Specific Outcomes and Assessment Criteria
- Roles and responsibility of Health and Safety Officer.
- Applicable Legislations.
- Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental Management.
- Behaviour Safety Management
- Emergency Preparedness and Response.
- Hazards identification and Risk Assessments
- Safe working Practice.
- Roles and Responsibility of stakeholder
- Principal and Ethics of Auditing
- Concept and Theory of Coaching
SAQA / Saiosh Information:
This is a Knowledge Module:
- This Individual Course is accredited by SAQA and Saiosh (28 CPD Points)