About ISO NET (Pty) Ltd:
ISO NET is about RESULTS!
ISO NET delivers results based on the client’s needs and objectives. ISO NET is a solid and high performing investment into your business. Our consultants are highly experienced Risk Practitioners ensuring that you get professional support, service and advice.
ISO NET believes that every client is unique, that’s why our teams of dedicated experts are structured to provide smart and flexible business solutions that deliver a service based on each industry’s requirements.
ISO NET will provide guidance and resources and work with you to ensure that you are fully satisfied with our services.
ISO NET has the capacity to develop a new system or modify your existing system to establish a cost effective health and safety management program.
- Transport Seta (TETA): SHRA
- Construction Seta (CETA): SHRA 9R95107
- Department of Labour: SHRA: 358
- QCTO: Occupational Certificate: Health & Safety and Quality Practitioner SAQA ID: 99714
Auditing & Implementation:
- Baseline and Issue-Based Risk Assessments
- Legal Compliance Audits / Certificates – Occupational Health and Safety Act and other applicable Legislation
- SHERQ Management System Design and Implementation
- Quality Management System Implementation (ISO 9001-2015)
- Environmental Management System Implementation (ISO 14001-2015)
- ISO 45001
- Incident/Accident Investigation with Root Cause Analysis
SHERQ Management Systems Implementation Project Plan:
Phase 1: GAP analysis & Identification of process
Phase 2: SHERQ Management Systems development
Phase 3: Implementation
Monthly Consultation Packages:
ISO NET offers various Monthly Consultation Packages for clients who feel that they do not have the resources to implement and maintain a Health and Safety or Legal Compliance system.
This service is provided with a comprehensive Health and Safety Program Maintenance System, which ensures a total Quality Legal Compliance System.
Contractors can unfortunately also add risk to a company’s operations.
Standards or performance criteria required for the contractors needs to be set for Occupational Health, Safety and Environment. Some contractors will require criteria only for Health, whilst others will require performance criteria for Safety, Health and Environment.
It is clear that the performance criteria for contractors should be based on the perceived risk of the contractor’s activities to the company and its employees as well as risk to the employees of the contractor.
- ISO NET will update contractors’ safety files to comply with the new CONSTRUCTION REGULATIONS of 2014
- ISO NET will compile a site-specific safety file for a construction project
The safety file contains all legal documentation, including legal appointments, registers, toolbox talks, etc
- ISO NET will implement the file and explain how to maintain it
- ISO NET will draft a site specific Safety Plan, ISO NET will ensure that the Client approves the plan and will assist the contractor if any changes are required
- ISO NET will ensure that all legal requirements on construction sites are met
ISO NET is an accredited training provider, registered with QCTO. All courses are aligned to the Occupational Certificate: Health, Safety and Quality Practitioner, SAQA ID: 99714 OR CETA Unit Standards.
Courses are presented by experienced, well-qualified and accredited training facilitators throughout South Africa or in-house / on-site.
All courses include three components: Knowledge, Practical and Work experience.
This Qualification is also accepted by SACPCMP if you apply for accreditation as Safety Officer.
Why Online Training?
Distance Learning has the benefit of allowing you to develop your career without having to leave employment. You can apply new knowledge and insights to your working life and it will make it easier to complete your Work Experience Module.
- Study from home or at work
- Enroll here – and start studying – at any time of the year
- You will receive academic support from qualified tutors
- Subscribe for your courses through the Online Enrollment and Checkout function (in individual courses), which will guide you through Registration and to a Manual Payment Portal. After Registration you will proceed to make a Bank EFT or Bank Deposit payment
- Online Learning provides you with the advantages of an adaptable routine and you may eradicate or limit traveling.
Why On-Site Training?
Certain types of Learning can simply not be applied via the method of Distance Learning as it requires the student to be present in an environment where the training is practical and hands-on. Some students also flourish in a more personal and hands-on environment.
- Study in a controlled environment
- You are bound to specified dates and times, at a pre-determined venue and your course finishes at a given time
- You will have your lecturers and facilitators on hand during the course
- You will enroll, subscribe and pay for your course prior to the start of a course and if you successfully complete and pass your course, certification happens almost immediately afterwards
- On-Site / Classroom Learning provides you with the advantages of a controlled environment and the availability of course staff but it also requires travel and time away from your actual working environment
Auditing, Implementation, Consulting & Training - Enquiries
Sanet has worked her way through the hard school of practical experience in the Health and Safety environment at ArcellorMittal, Pro-Safe and in her own business as Health and Safety service provider.
She believes relentlessly in systems, order, correctness, compliance and no shortcuts. She is a stickler for proper conformance in terms of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
You are in fine hands under her mentorship and guidance and you will move promptly to an environment where your organization has Legal Compliance status.
Cell No: 081 772 9339